~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
"Hmm. If you say so.. I think there will be many followers protecting him... unless.... no, that will never work..." Valor mused.

"Hmm. If you say so.. I think there will be many followers protecting him... unless.... no, that will never work..." Valor mused.
"We'll have to study the way he sleeps, and if he sleeps alone. If there is one moment where he is alone and is sleeping, we take him out-trust me on this." Fog reassured him, her eyes wild with excitement.

"Okay... I still think my idea is better, but let us collect together those who like your ridiculous idea," Valor said. (We should make an attempt and then fail, with Goldenfeather finding out...)

"Okay... I still think my idea is better, but let us collect together those who like your ridiculous idea," Valor said. (We should make an attempt and then fail, with Goldenfeather finding out...)
(Seems good to me.)
Fog scoffed,"Whatever. Be quick, though. If I keep going on like this-I'll be dead before we even start."

Fast walked toward the forest, head down. Stupid sister. Why doesn't see listen?... He thought. He heard some excited whispering. Instantly, the young cockerel crept up on an old log. Inside, he could hear chickens talking about a revolution. His heartbeat quickened as he strained to hear what they said. They're gonna start a revolution! He almost started jumping up and down but calmed himself. Ok... All I have to do is introduce myself.... And with that thought Fast walked into the log. "Hi....."

Fast walked toward the forest, head down. Stupid sister. Why doesn't see listen?... He thought. He heard some excited whispering. Instantly, the young cockerel crept up on an old log. Inside, he could hear chickens talking about a revolution. His heartbeat quickened as he strained to hear what they said. They're gonna start a revolution! He almost started jumping up and down but calmed himself. Ok... All I have to do is introduce myself.... And with that thought Fast walked into the log. "Hi....."
Fog almost shrieked in surprise. She craned her neck, looking at the shadowy figure,"'Sup." She said casually, hoping he didn't hear anything they said.

Fog almost shrieked in surprise. She craned her neck, looking at the shadowy figure,"'Sup." She said casually, hoping he didn't hear anything they said.
The young d'uccle walked into sight. "I heard you were gonna start a revolution." He said eagerly, "I wanna join. I'm training to be a Warrior." He puffed out his chest in a proud way.

Fast looked at her strangely. His beak opened but then snapped shut. Well, this hen seems to know everything.... Or at least she thinks she does.
"Do you have any details on Goldenfeather? Any weaknesses you know of?" Fog pressed curiously, her voice soft and slow. She didn't want to scare this potential help away.

Back
Top Bottom