~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
Fast looked at her in shock, "Sunfeather made it so chickens could vote! You would take away that right?" Suddenly, the young cockerel was angry. How dare she challenge Sunfeather's decision?
Fog snapped her head around, her brow furrowed,"Sunfeather created that beast. Besides, let's go with that decision when we get around to it, aight? Things change, also, do I believe that you, an elder, would be the Flock Leader? Nope." She glared at Valor, her eyes sparked.

Fog snapped her head around, her brow furrowed,"Sunfeather created that beast. Besides, let's go with that decision when we get around to it, aight? Things change."
Fast glared at her but refused to let the subject drop. "River taught me about Sunfeather! He was a great leader, he helped Thorn Spurs make a new law, so the flocks could live in peace." He cheeped, scratching at the ground.

Fast glared at her but refused to let the subject drop. "River taught me about Sunfeather! He was a great leader, he helped Thorn Spurs make a new law, so the flocks could live in peace." He cheeped, scratching at the ground.
"So now your against Sunfeather?" Valor asked. "He was the greatest of leaders, and you ridicule him."
"Fine! Go ahead, let Goldenfeather be leader. But don't blame me if you are killed by a certain chicken for it." She snapped, shoving past the young cockerel and out of the fallen log.

"Fine! Go ahead, let Goldenfeather be leader. But don't blame me if you are killed by a certain chicken for it." She snapped, shoving past the young cockerel and out of the fallen log.
Fast watched her, but didn't do anything. He looked to the old rooster for guidance.

"I suppose that hen was just to rebellious. She doesn't listen to her elders, and she thinks she is smarter than them," Valor said.

"I suppose that hen was just to rebellious. She doesn't listen to her elders, and she thinks she is smarter than them," Valor said.
Fast nodded. "So.... what do you think we should do?" He peeped quietly, "We need more chickens... but what if Fog tells on us?" The young d'uccle suddenly looked scared.

Back
Top Bottom