~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
(Uhh, how does he have longer spurs than her if he is 1 year old and she is 9 years old? XD)

"I'm sorry, no chicken deserves to lose their family." she said softly. At Misty's threat, she scoffed, "You chicks couldn't kill me if you tried. I've seen more battles then you've seen bugs. Now, I wouldn't want to waste my energy on chickens not part of Claw Flock, so I'll let you go this time if you get out of my territory. Now." Thorn Spurs said, looking unafraid despite the tough look of these two chickens.

(Idk Grant has long spurs XD)

Misty glares at Thorn Spurs "Fine but one day we shall fight and I will show you that a young hen like myself is stronger and more battle worthy then some old non laying hen like yourself." Misty turns along with Grant flicks her tail at Thorn Spurs and walks away into the night.

(mmk i gotta go :p)

(Idk Grant has long spurs XD)

Misty glares at Thorn Spurs "Fine but one day we shall fight and I will show you that a young hen like myself is stronger and more battle worthy then some old non laying hen like yourself." Misty turns along with Grant flicks her tail at Thorn Spurs and walks away into the night.

(mmk i gotta go :p)
Thorn Spurs almost lunged at Misty right then, but decided to let her go for now. She mumbled something about disrespectful pullets and turned to Shadow. "Lets go back to camp. It's getting dark." she said, already strutting away.

(hello! would you guys mind if i join in? is there anything big going on right now i should know about?)
Name: foxglove
Flock: neither at the moment
Trainer/Trainee(s):
Personality: serious little hen, a sharp observer
Breed/Description: Dutch bantam, golden feathers on head an neck, laced brown feathers on body and a black tipped tail. sharp eyes.
Parents:live in the claw flock, i will make bios for them later.
Siblings: none (that i know of at the moment)
Mate/Crush:none
Chicks:none
History: left the claw flock due to the tension going on in the story (this may have to change depending on whats going on, either way shes out on her own for a bit.)
Other: none
Username:Littlepip21

(Blizzard, Winter, Rip, and Storm of Wing flock are preparing to attack Claw Flock without Thorn Spurs's permission. Fog of Claw flock is trying to get Fast and Valor in trouble for conspiring against Goldenfeather, even though she also wants to get rid of him.)
This is what's going on @LittlePip21 ^
(hello! would you guys mind if i join in? is there anything big going on right now i should know about?)
Name: foxglove
Flock: neither at the moment
Trainer/Trainee(s):
Personality: serious little hen, a sharp observer
Breed/Description: Dutch bantam, golden feathers on head an neck, laced brown feathers on body and a black tipped tail. sharp eyes.
Parents:live in the claw flock, i will make bios for them later.
Siblings: none (that i know of at the moment)
Mate/Crush:none
Chicks:none
History: left the claw flock due to the tension going on in the story (this may have to change depending on whats going on, either way shes out on her own for a bit.)
Other: none
Username: Littlepip21
Accepted!

(got it! thanks for having me!) Foxglove watched as the birds dispersed. the forrest air was filled with night sounds, and starlight flitted in and out of sight as the trees talked among themselves. everyone is on edge.. and the predators know it.. she thought, glancing up into the dark treetops before dashing through the undergrowth where the two fowl had disappeared.(I'm signing off for tonight, looking forward to joining you guys soon!)

Winter watched Amethyst curiously as she selected a leaf to hold the stash of grubs she found.
Silverfluff nodded. "Yeah, there's no way I could beat you in a fight." She re positioned herself and tried again, this time overshooting and half falling on top of Stripe. "Oops... I guess the last one was beginners luck..." She said, as she awkwardly extricated herself from the heap of her and Stripe. "Are you good?" She asked Stripe.

Winter watched Amethyst curiously as she selected a leaf to hold the stash of grubs she found.
Silverfluff nodded. "Yeah, there's no way I could beat you in a fight." She re positioned herself and tried again, this time overshooting and half falling on top of Stripe. "Oops... I guess the last one was beginners luck..." She said, as she awkwardly extricated herself from the heap of her and Stripe. "Are you good?" She asked Stripe.
Stripe got up, shaking out his feathers. "Ya, I'm good." he said, picking at a feather that was sticking awkwardly out of his wing.
~
"Ok, lets practice something else now." Peck said, pointing her beak in the general direction of the other two trainees. "This practice is about reflexes, correct Silverfluff?" before Silverfluff could even respond, she continued, "We'll practice dodging now. Who wants to go first?"

Stripe got up, shaking out his feathers. "Ya, I'm good." he said, picking at a feather that was sticking awkwardly out of his wing.
~
"Ok, lets practice something else now." Peck said, pointing her beak in the general direction of the other two trainees. "This practice is about reflexes, correct Silverfluff?" before Silverfluff could even respond, she continued, "We'll practice dodging now. Who wants to go first?"
Amethyst watched as carefully as Winter, and realized they were staring at each other.

Back
Top Bottom