Finally completed my first coop and run

The "Multi Quoat button" doesn't seem to work, but they are all correct, that is one awsome coop
thumbsup.gif
You and your DH deserve a lot of credit for the effort and research you obviously put into the project, The fact that you only wish to improve the feeder slightly is testament to that. I've built 4 or 5 so far and have thought of ways for each one to be better aftewards.

The "Multi Quoat button" doesn't seem to work, but they are all correct, that is one awsome coop

To use the multi-quote, you click the multi-quote button on every post you want to quote. Once you are done with that, click the "quote" button one time. It will launch a window that will have all of the quotes you selected.

Thank you everyone. We are really enjoying our girls. Can't wait for the first egg!

I like your "how to keep rain out of the hinged part of the nest box roof" solution.

And your feeder which is filled from a unused nesting box is sharp!

Thanks again, everyone
smile.png
! Today we covered all the water pipes with insulation since the temperature has been dipping below freezing during the night.

I have 4 chickens (shhhhh! One too many according to our city's ordinance). I have 2 buff orpingtons (Lucy and Ethel) and 2 Barred Plymonth Rocks (Salt and Pepper). The Orpingtons are about 16 weeks old and the Rocks are about 9 weeks old. I would have rather gotten all of them at the same time, but I really wanted the Rocks. The breeder didn't have them at the time, so I had to wait for them. The funny part is, although they are younger and smaller, they do get their way. If they want something the other chickens have, they will end up with it. I guess that's where "pecking order" comes from.

Back
Top Bottom