finally!! new ducks!!! with pictures

lovesduckies

Bedroom Farm Inc.
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
the ducky room
Yeah.. i know i'm MIA.. for those that care anyway... school has started and i just started my animal classes so i'm way into it!!

So some of you may know that i had 2 scovy hens disappear then fixed my pens.. well DH fixed them
smile.png
then i got some pekins and for a while i've been looking for muscovies... well i finally got some!!! they are all black hens. they are adorable.. i have some pictures but i will put some up if i have some replies. i have named them Daisy May and Elle May haha ya i grew up watching beverly hillbillies. i've been wanting to name something Daisy May as long as i've been wanting to name something Petunia and i have a Petunia lol.

So the introduction went very well!! the last time we tried to introduce new ducks to Duckie he flipped out! he attacked me and my dad and went after my mom too so i was really scared about today. to our surprise my little man didn't attack anyone.. NOT EVEN THE NEW GIRLS!! he didn't even really care. he was more concerned with what i was doing.. typical behavior for him. the girls cooed at him some and he talked back. my dad said when i walked away he kinda walked over and wagged his tail and that was it. i am still astonished i can't believe how well he has acting!

Anyway.. that's it haha

Last edited:
I have some pictures up on facebook!! I love you death and you are the only person who responds to my posts lol. They are crappy pictures. I need to get more when I go back to my parents house

See ...there you go... other people are interested..I keep telling you- post at a normal hour...not Australian time so more people see your posts!!
big_smile.png

So Hopefully that means new babies next spring?? And maybe a chance for you to use that incubator of yours...

Oh- and rather than go on FB to tell you... My goslings are hatching NOW!!! But I will still go and have a look at these two gorgeous girls.

Back
Top Bottom