FINALLY!!!!!! That perfect homemade yellow cake.

lol.png
I was going to make you bread, too... at least I made the fresh banana bread for breakfast!
smile.png

Maybe tomorrow, dear...
smile.png

Let that be a lesson to the rest of you. If you spend all day building auto watering systems and plucking meat birds you dont get any desert!
hit.gif

Desert first! What if you die young and not have time for it later?

Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain :

lol.png
I was going to make you bread, too... at least I made the fresh banana bread for breakfast!
smile.png

Which recipe did you use? Funny I don't see it ...
lol.png

Quote:
Yes a 9x13 would work just fine; the 2 cake pans would probably hold it. You could give it a try, just make sure to put a cookie sheet or something under the cakes just in case.

Edited to add: I wouldn't try this cake in a Bundt pan, I'm thinking it might fall apart before you got it out of the pan; it has a very soft texture.

Last edited:
Quote:
Which recipe did you use? Funny I don't see it ...
lol.png

smile.png
It's a Betty Crocker recipe, razzle-dazzled up with other spices... nothing worthy of posting.

Thank you!!! I, too, had given up on finding a good, moist, from-scratch cake! I make everything from scratch but cake because mine is really not good. I'm so excited to try this--thank you, Betty
smile.png

Quote:
You can't say this and not give us recipes!!

I know...I know! But I have so many, I'm always willing to give one up should someone be looking for a recipe!!! Many of mine are in pounds and oz...though the little digital scales are easily found these days, it would just be a matter of scaling them down.

Back
Top Bottom