Finished the baby quilt for my nephew (pics!)!!!

clap.gif
, Oh how beautiful, I love it , you did a wonderful job! Mine always end up cock-eyed for some reason.

I have to disagree with your assessment of perfect.

Your quilt is a perfect gift of love. Each stitch sew with that precious boy in mind and heart.

You have created an heirloom.

I hope the parents realize this. When the quilt is put away I hope it is properly protected for your nephew to use with his own chicldren.

I agree with Miss Prissy. I would take a handmade item over store bought any day. It doesn't matter to me whether its an in style brand and top dollar. As a sewer (that looks bad, darn English language), I know the time, effort and love that goes into each piece and I love being the recipient of things like that!

Quote:
Wow... 3 granddaughters in 5 months! What a blessing!
smile.png

Quote:
Ok, so I am a perfectionist... I guess I shouldn't be so critical of myself. You are absolutely right, though... I put so much of myself and my love for that baby into making this quilt especially for him and that is what is important... not that some of the blocks aren't perfectly square or my stitches aren't perfectly even. Thanks for reminding me. I need that sometimes!

You did a great job and what Missprissy said is so very true. I told my family members that they could wrap their self up with love cause every stitch is full of love.

Quote:
Lol... my uncle had Lane almost sitting on Marshal, my cousin's rottweiler, pretending that he was riding him! Marshal is such an easy going dog... he just looked back at Lane and didn't move.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom