First emu love

Duckztailz1

Chirping
May 28, 2018
So for the first time today I went to a farm and I saw some emu's man that I Fall In Love...

Unfortunately the owners of this little farm were really brain dead people. But that's besides the point!

What is really the point is where do I get Emu eggs or eating chicks from within 200 to 400 miles of Philadelphia?

If anybody knows of any good hatcheries or egg seller's please let me know!!

I'm sure this question has been brought up a million times I apologize for bringing up again just want some real experience from real emu owners!!

Happy Emu!!

Bad time of year, unfortunately. The laying season here is pretty much over. People might still have chicks hatching that they're looking to sell, but I don't know anyone in PA with them off the top of my head.

@Pyxis :hit good to know. I guess ill start planning for next year!!

Since you seem to be the go-to for emus let me ask you.

I have a small duck farm with over 20 ducks a few geese and a few chickens. Assuming I either hatch or raise emu as a chick will the emu be accustomed to my other animals?

@Pyxis :hit good to know. I guess ill start planning for next year!!

Since you seem to be the go-to for emus let me ask you.

I have a small duck farm with over 20 ducks a few geese and a few chickens. Assuming I either hatch or raise emu as a chick will the emu be accustomed to my other animals?

Yep, should be fine if you raise them around them :) One of my emus is best friends with a goose that he has been with since hatch.

Back
Top Bottom