First Rooster RehomingšŸ’”

LizGio

Songster
May 18, 2022
Southeastern Pennsylvania
I need to be given a large lot of land so I can own and operate a rooster rescue. Poor little buggers. If I lived in an area that didn't prohibit roosters and enough space, I'd keep all the sweet innocent boys šŸ˜© Today I rehomed Rex, Red, and Yellow to a no-kill farm. I cried while holding Rex to my chest with his little head over my shoulder for a good 10 mins. He nuzzled his head right into my neck, gave a few little chicken clucks, and let me hold him until I was ready. I can't talk about it without getting emotional. The first batch is probably the hardest but he is such a good boy. The farm said I'm free to visit my boys whenever. He was my first to hatch and the best boy. šŸ˜¢

I need to be given a large lot of land so I can own and operate a rooster rescue. Poor little buggers. If I lived in an area that didn't prohibit roosters and enough space, I'd keep all the sweet innocent boys šŸ˜© Today I rehomed Rex, Red, and Yellow to a no-kill farm. I cried while holding Rex to my chest with his little head over my shoulder for a good 10 mins. He nuzzled his head right into my neck, gave a few little chicken clucks, and let me hold him until I was ready. I can't talk about it without getting emotional. The first batch is probably the hardest but he is such a good boy. The farm said I'm free to visit my boys whenever. He was my first to hatch and the best boy. šŸ˜¢
I'm sorry. :hugs You should move to the country!

Last night I gave my beautiful Roo Paul to a family who wanted and needed him. I'm sad but they were thrilled and my coop will be more peaceful with only hens. It is a shame that more of us can't keep the roosters.

Back
Top Bottom