First time crowing!

Most cockerels grow up to be amazing dudes, but like most things, only the bad ones get mentioned.
True dat! People just need to spread the love not the negative!
My guy that crowed today (Gwennie - we thought he was a she "Gwendolyn") he also developed what I believe to be a cataract so I don't want to rehome a defective chicken to someone else.
The other one we know is a boy for sure "S!@thead", I think he is going to my niece's flock. He can be a jerk but he likes to cuddle me :)

Here he is, T-Rex
From this
20190906_184127.jpg

To this
DSC_0068.JPG

He is precious!! I've always wanted bantams, that's what I wanted years ago but everyone laughed at me because apparently (according to my family) they aren't "real chickens". I WILL have them someday!!! What type of bantam is Sebring?
He is a golden Sebring bantam. This is our first year with bantams. My kids just HAD to have them. They are adorable!! He will look like this guy when he is all grown up. His name is Queenie because he looked just like a Monarch butterfly when we got him. The name stuck even when we figured out he was a cockerel. We also have a bantam old English cockerel named Diablo. Tiniest think ive ever seen!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200619-185428.png
    Screenshot_20200619-185428.png
    862.9 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom