First time crowing!

No thanks. My job stinks and I’m still in debt from college. I might have kids in the future, but not now. And I’m thinking of going back to college and babysitters are exspensive.
Dont I know it!! Been there and done that!! Thank God everyday for my family. Was a single mom going to nursing school when my daughter was little. And was only 18 when I had her. Stick to chickens for now!!:jumpy

Dont I know it!! Been there and done that!! Thank God everyday for my family. Was a single mom going to nursing school when my daughter was little. And was only 18 when I had her. Stick to chickens for now!!:jumpy
Yeah. I’m a bit older then you were when you had your first, I’m 28, but I’m single and drowning in debt. I’m getting quail soon, and they will be my babies. My current chickens are my children too, and I love them. They are also cheap and don’t need a babysitter, so I prefer them to a crying pile of flesh.

Yeah. I’m a bit older then you were when you had your first, I’m 28, but I’m single and drowning in debt. I’m getting quail soon, and they will be my babies. My current chickens are my children too, and I love them. They are also cheap and don’t need a babysitter, so I prefer them to a crying pile of flesh.
On the bright side I'm only 38 now and my youngest is 12 so I have the freedom now that most people have when they are younger :celebrate My animals are my babies too!!! They are just as spoiled as the human ones lol

I could never eat my chickens!!! Thats why they all get names lol
Same here!! With you 100%
Just to clarify, he wouldn’t be going into our freezer!!! We could never do that ourselves. Once your our pet, you live here until old age takes you!! But the place I had as my back up to take him to if necessary was no guarantee he’d stay in the flock. We decided we are going to try and keep him.

Just to clarify, he wouldn’t be going into our freezer!!! We could never do that ourselves. Once your our pet, you live here until old age takes you!! But the place I had as my back up to take him to if necessary was no guarantee he’d stay in the flock. We decided we are going to try and keep him.

Aww I'd absolutely do the same!! I cant wait for (what I think is a roo) to crow for the 1st time!! S/Hes 7 weeks and a few days old!

Nice! Sounds like a good boy :) Hope he has a happy life in your flock

Back
Top Bottom