20 gal
tetras - von rio, neon, rummy nose, black neon; otos, guppies
sponge via powerhead
just added rummies, likely needed to do another water change due to that
no idea, been about a year or two
flakes
a pinch a day
none on purpose, but theyre impossible to get rid of and do help keep things clean

How many of each? Seems to me like your aquarium is a tad overstocked

How many of each? Seems to me like your aquarium is a tad overstocked
Not too many, especially now.
tetras - 4 von rio, 8(2) neon, 5(2) rummy nose,1 black neon; 5 otos, 3(2) guppies
21(11), not counting the otos since theyre tiny algae eaters. They pretty much negate their existence with the cleaning they do.
the numbers in parentheses are current

Not too many, especially now.
tetras - 4 von rio, 8(2) neon, 5(2) rummy nose,1 black neon; 5 otos, 3(2) guppies
21(11), not counting the otos since theyre tiny algae eaters. They pretty much negate their existence with the cleaning they do.
the numbers in parentheses are current

That would be slightly pushing things, honestly. Do you have live plants in there, and I can't remember how often you change the water

That would be slightly pushing things, honestly. Do you have live plants in there, and I can't remember how often you change the water
Water changes are every week now that there are more fish, 50%~
i always have filtration for a larger tank, this one is for a 40 gal
There are a couple of plants. Thats a work in progress.
ive had aquariums for many years and this happens every now and then when i add new/more fish. It makes things very frustrating. I quarantine, but sadly my qt tank has been taken over by another household member.

20 gal
tetras - von rio, neon, rummy nose, black neon; otos, guppies
sponge via powerhead
just added rummies, likely needed to do another water change due to that
no idea, been about a year or two
flakes
a pinch a day
none on purpose, but theyre impossible to get rid of and do help keep things clean
This is an excellent research tool: aqadvisor.com

Back
Top Bottom