I had remade my first betta’s tank after he passed. Fully overhauled and rescaped it. I had ordered some java moss and subwassertang and they just arrived. The java moss is looking a bit rough but it is pretty cold here when it came in, so I don’t blame the seller. It is a nice huge chunk of it though. Now I just need to find where the heck to put it, I am thinking on the top of the rocks with some behind it and have some hanging down from the twigs. For now though it is going to look ugly in its little corner and I am not going to pay attention to it making my tank look funky.
I am thinking of making this tank a nano shrimp tank, I have been looking at getting back into nano shrimp keeping for a while.
View attachment 3708904
Once the moss grows back it will look really nice.

I lost one of my Kuhlis.
:hit
I saw it out in an open area of the tank, writhing, so I netted it and placed it inside a specimen cup with some Java fern for security. It was alive later in the day, but was dead this morning.

Most of my Kuhlis are at least 7 years old, so I am not surprised at losing one. Still... :hit

Here's a look at one of the other Kuhlis:
IMG_20231219_193208150.jpg

Option one. Butterfly fish at the top, and a school of Congo tetras. Option two, she'll dwellers paradise (whichever species you prefer). Option three, rainbow fish galore. Option four, angelfish resort

Back
Top Bottom