Pics
Hopefully it isn't a crack. Maybe a scratch? Definitely fill it outside first. I had an older second hand 75 gallon spring a leak after a few months of use. It wasn't a fun experience at all. :rolleyes:

Hopefully!! I’ll get a picture and see what you guys think haha and definitely fill it outside 😂

And oh wow that sounds awful!! I saw some reviews that said theirs leaked and got water all over the house and that kinda made me nervous. Something about the new seal not being good haha

Who else has fish!?

I’ve had various fish over the years including an awesome planted 10 gallon betta tank at one point but then I got out of it for several years. Didn’t think I would get more as the maintenance was just too much and I didn’t really enjoy it anymore.

That is until I spontaneously bought several goldfish almost 3 years ago now. :lau :oops:

Bought 6 feeder goldfish from Petco, two died early on for various reasons, still have 4. They are huge now.

They have outgrown their current tank so I’ve been having to do a lot more water and filter changes to keep them healthy but I am finally upgrading this week. Ordered a new filter and some other stuff to set it up today cause it was way cheaper online and I am going to buy a big huge 75 gallon tank from the pet store tomorrow. Was going to today but didn’t get to it. But they’re having a big sale so taking advantage of it.

They will be in the 75 for winter since it’s too cold to move them out now but come spring I will also be building a pond for them. From then on they will be in the pond for the spring, summer, and fall, and inside for winter. Unless I make the pond deep enough to not freeze completely which I am also considering but that’s a lot more expensive.

But ANYWAY.

Long story short, I currently have 4 goldfish and I will also be getting a betta fish again this week.

That big sale I was talking about?

Also taking advantage of it to buy a betta tank :lau :oops:

They had some GORGEOUS bettas in there and I couldn’t resist so also ordered stuff to set up a betta tank. :lau :oops:

So tomorrow I will be picking up a 75 gallon, a 10 gallon, and who knows what else. :lau :oops:

And once the tanks are established, I’ll be going back to pick up my betta and probably some more goldfish. They have some super pretty goldfish too.

ANYWAY.

Let’s see those fish!!!

Whether you have indoor tanks, outdoor tanks, a pond, whatever. I love all fish!! Let’s see them. :D
I've had various bettas and many species of fresh water fish. Right now I've pared down to one 20 gallon, in which I'm raising different colors of platies, trying to breed a color I used to have that I can't find anymore. My tank also has 2 kuli loaches, an albino cory cat, a few chili rasboras, and one ancient cardinal tetra that is the leftover from a larger school. Oh, and also a bunch of nerite snails, THE best snail ever for algae control.

I've had various bettas and many species of fresh water fish. Right now I've pared down to one 20 gallon, in which I'm raising different colors of platies, trying to breed a color I used to have that I can't find anymore. My tank also has 2 kuli loaches, an albino cory cat, a few chili rasboras, and one ancient cardinal tetra that is the leftover from a larger school. Oh, and also a bunch of nerite snails, THE best snail ever for algae control.

I wish you luck in breeding the color!! I love platies and would love to have a tropical tank sometime haha I love my goldfish and bettas too though. I’ve thought about selling the bettas recently cause 3 tanks is kind of a lot of maintenance but then they’re so personable and fun and I don’t know if someone else would have the same standard of care as I do or love them like I do so I nixed that idea haha and I may have to get some snails! Haha

I fought the good fight but my OCD won the battle this day.
On a good note I can stop driving myself nuts looking for the 20 gallon tall. Its in my house. vinegar-ed down and waiting for my inspirations ! I thought I was paying more then I should but after seeing everything I got a great deal. Im not going to rush this and will post pictures but not sure when. Couple days maybe. I will have to steal some plant matter from the other tanks . I dont have much . Gnight all

I fought the good fight but my OCD won the battle this day.
On a good note I can stop driving myself nuts looking for the 20 gallon tall. Its in my house. vinegar-ed down and waiting for my inspirations ! I thought I was paying more then I should but after seeing everything I got a great deal. Im not going to rush this and will post pictures but not sure when. Couple days maybe. I will have to steal some plant matter from the other tanks . I dont have much . Gnight all

Did you ever get the tank set up? :pop

Sorta but not decorated yet. so far I have 2 pieces of driftwood in and thats it. LOL Its been running for a few days. I need to get some cycled material in it.

Aw well that’s still better than nothing! Haha what are you planning on putting in it again? Some of the fish from the other tanks?

Probably, Since I last spoke here 3 batches of snails have hatched and I dont know how many baby guppies. My first girl is huge ! I have never seen such a large guppy. Her daughters seem to take after her too. I bet she is close to 3 in. long and thick to go with it.

Probably, Since I last spoke here 3 batches of snails have hatched and I dont know how many baby guppies. My first girl is huge ! I have never seen such a large guppy. Her daughters seem to take after her too. I bet she is close to 3 in. long and thick to go with it.

Oh wow!!! You are going to be overrun pretty soon!!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom