Pics
your welcome. LOL I miss my chickens like a mad dog .
I had my cat put down thursday I think. It has really tore me up . They came out to my van and did it in my arms He never took his eyes off me and I talked to him the whole time . Man I cried ugly for I dont even know how long out there after they took him away . Then I slept for 2 days on and off.

Awww I’m so sorry :hit :hugs

your welcome. LOL I miss my chickens like a mad dog .
I had my cat put down thursday I think. It has really tore me up . They came out to my van and did it in my arms He never took his eyes off me and I talked to him the whole time . Man I cried ugly for I dont even know how long out there after they took him away . Then I slept for 2 days on and off.
Oh, granny, :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs, I am so so sorry

Oh, granny, :hugs:hugs:hugs:hugs, I am so so sorry
thanks@ Ol Grey Mare. You met him when you were here.
1585616691126.png

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ? oops cap lock
Like I think scales are growing over his eyes :( I’ll try to get a picture tomorrow. Like the person’s fish in that post he has shiny blue/green scales over his eyes. Although theirs isn’t a dragon scale I don’t think but I read it can happen with dragon scales apparently.

Well, I hope not. I never heard of that.

Me neither but I Googled it and apparently it is fairly common with Dragon Scale bettas. :(

Called diamond eye or sometimes also dragon eye or snake eye. Just found this out from Googling just now. I had never heard of it either but I believe this is what is going on with him.

But apparently it can either be slow or fairly rapid and sometimes it never fully covers the eye and stops part way. His appears to be fairly slow but seems to be more prominent lately. He’s always had eyesight issues I think but never noticed the scale thing before.

Thankfully I think I can make some care adaptions and get or make a feeding ring so he’s fed in the same spot every time and I think he’ll be fine. Sad watching him try to sniff out/hunt the food :( he manages to but struggles a bit. Has a defective fin too. Poor little guy. :(

But he’s full of life and spunk and still swims over to greet me every time I talk to him or walk over :love

Back
Top Bottom