~Fools Gold~ (a daring role play)

Pics

Abriana

Spicy Sugar Cookie
7 Years
Apr 26, 2017
The moon
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

So, I bet you all want to know what you're doing here, huh? Well, buckle up, buttercup.

Welcome to The Island of the Golden Fools. Or, get ready to end up there.
Name's Abriana and here's the deal. We're a group of criminals and the world doesn't really accept that. I've came up with a solution. There's a big cruise ship leaving the main land on April 1st to a small island in the middle of the sea, named The Island of the Golden Fools. I've sent you this letter to tell you that it's time to meet again.
Meet me at the abandoned warehouse on Swan Street tonight and we'll come up with a game plan.
It's time to bail, boys and girls.
~
Abriana

In 2018 this group of criminals with a friendly alliance came up with this bucket list. So grab your hammocks and your cruise ship ticket (haha just kidding, we're hijacking it, remember?).

1579574259066.png

So me and RiverStorm came up this idea based on our crazy friend group. You're welcome to join us on this adventure-- If you dare.

Here's the form to join (1 form/member please!):
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Packing list:
Other:
Username:

Member Page: https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/fools-gold-role-play-member-page.75486/

Chat Thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/fools-gold-a-daring-role-play-chat-thread.1345951/

So? What're we waiting for? Let's go.

Tagging a couple of the Fools Golders--
@AMERAUCANAS4REAL @ChickenCowboy02 @DiamondSwan @Fanci Feathers Marans @Flufferes @FrankieDoodle @HuffleClaw @HeavensHens88 @MagpieDucks @MissNutmeg @MysticChocobo @PeepersMama @Rose Quartz @Thing2LovesChickens @vachick15 @RoostersAreAwesome @TelfTheElf
@LittleBrownie @TamingMaster
@Cluckcluck1215

This is not a serious RP! Just have fun!

Last edited:
Quiet, quiet, quiet, quiet.

Name: River
Appearance: A young female teenager who already stands at 5'10 and weighs 153 lb-- Most guess she's 16 even though she refutes to give them a solid answer due to the hilarity of seeing everyone guess. She's got surprisingly pale skin and lips that causes the dark circles under her eyes to pop out. Bloodshot eyes with dark green irises and bright golden flecks within them stand out on her face, usually sparkling with some sort of odd humor. Her dark brunette hair is cut in a short jagged bob with a side-sweep, hiding her right eye from sight. A small, upwards nose. Her jawline is rather sharp, but her youth has so far to reveal as much of a pronounced cheek bone as she has hopes for. Many scars liter her legs-- No doubt from getting bit by puppies and scratched by thorns.
You can bet on seeing her wearing a black hoodie, an NF cap that says 'leaVe mE aloNe', a camera necklace, dark blue jeans, a black backpack, and torn up grey Nike tennis shoes.
Personality: Unbearably loud and will make you repeat yourself like five times if she needs to. Her language of choice is dark sarcasm, but she can become serious if she has to. She has a tendency to worry about people way too much, even at her own expense. She loves dogs and will get away from cats if she can-- Saying they're 'the devil's children'. She likes a specific few, but tries her best to stay chill with others. Due to some secret problems in her past, she refuses to call anyone her friend unless they call her their friend first. She absolutely loves telling others to be 'quiet' as a joke.
She hates getting up and speaking in front of anyone who isn't a close friend.
She keeps in close touch with Abri, and is jumping to get away from society.
Packing list: She's stuffed spicy chips, weapons, waters, and a bunch of baseball caps in her backpack.
Other: She's got serious insomnia and some anxiety. She's pretty much half deaf, causing her loud nature. And there's always her three dogs, Hoss the tan German shepherd with a black saddle and mask, Malchi the blue merle aussie with red and white points, and Winston the black and white mini schnauzer following her around. Don't ask.
Wanted for thievery.
She suggested this whole adventure.
Username: @Satan

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom