~Fools Gold~ (a daring role play)

Pics
"Ya'know, first part made me wanna call an alliance but that second part makes me wanna destroy you and everything you love. Dogs are my life. My children. They and kidneys mean so much to my ailed heart. They strengthen me when I am weak, they bring me hope and peace and keep me alive."
fluff realized her and river's stances on america's most splitting issue were very opposite.

"Ya'know, first part made me wanna call an alliance but that second part makes me wanna destroy you and everything you love. Dogs are my life. My children. They and kidneys mean so much to my ailed heart. They strengthen me when I am weak, they bring me hope and peace and keep me alive."
Shiloh’s piercing blue eyes were swallowed by blackness. “TO THINK THAT I HAD CONSIDERED HAVING MERCY ON YOU.” His voice turned deeper than those wells they use to frack for natural gas.
Shiloh sat up, leaving Legacy behind. Slowly he stepped towards River, making no sound.
fluff made a flamingo noise. "YOU THERE. DOGS OR CATS."
A flamingo raised his wing.
“DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT,” Amer warned from the floor.
His wing shrunk back down.

“You know for someone who doesn’t like dogs, you bark a lot
"right you are." fluff said in an emotionless tone. she floated back down to the floor and scratched behind her ear.
Shiloh’s piercing blue eyes were swallowed by blackness. “TO THINK THAT I HAD CONSIDERED HAVING MERCY ON YOU.” His voice turned deeper than those wells they use to frack for natural gas.
Shiloh sat up, leaving Legacy behind. Slowly he stepped towards River, making no sound.

A flamingo raised his wing.
“DON’T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT,” Amer warned from the floor.
His wing shrunk back down.
fluff looked at shiloh's black eyes. "twinsies!" she exclaimed.

Back
Top Bottom