FOR SELL, cuckoo marans over black copper marans, DARK hatching EGGS

fowlrus

Songster
11 Years
Dec 2, 2008
Schertz TX
Selling 12 DARK hatching eggs for $30 (Priority shipping included).
Eggs #4/7 in French chart, are from Cuckoo roo(eggs hatched from #6/7) cross BC hens(eggs hatch from #6/7).

old.gif
Please DO NOT PURCHASE if you're thinking of showing or breed to standard. These are my experimental project for up grade my Golden/silver cuckoo egg color.

Here's picture of the Cuckoo BC cross birds, I have two roo, one carries more silver, one have more gold. same with hens. And picture of the eggs with flash light (of course I could take without the flash, but that will be misleading).

These birds are my experiment, if you want dark eggs and not sure you want to spend the big bucks. PM me.

For those wants to get pure breed marans or breed to standards, please look for "HONEST GOOD breeders with good reputation, check with previous buyers for reference first before throw your money away.
Thanks for looking.

19329_2-25-09_067.jpg

19329_cbc_056.jpg

19329_cbc_042.jpg

Last edited:
OH NO! They are fantastic layer,
D.gif
just getting warm up I think.
wink.png

I just thought it's such waste eatting the eggs even thou they taste real good (they free range).
tongue2.gif

I offer so that any one who like some dark eggs (and their phisical beauty, good meat bird too) can have it without go selling their blood or rub 7-11 for it.
And I always send extras.

Can you hold my showgirl eggs for a few weeks and I'll order some of these to ship then too?

I have hatched her eggs and she has a 99% fertility rate! She sent me a dozen,11 were fertile and 10 hatched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW fowlus.....

The cuckoo is a roo and he is a georgeous SILVER color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody will be upset! The egg color and the hatch rate are incredible!

smile.png
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom