Found this little girl on the road,

lesliet

Songster
12 Years
Apr 27, 2007
Webster, FL
coming home yesturday she was wondering the road, when I stopped the car she came running up to it, and then she realized that it wasn't her car, I think she was dumped, there are no houses on that road, and i am pretty sure she is between 2 and 3 months, she hasn't lost any baby teeth yet, not sure what kind she is, so here are some pictures

1805_whisper_2_5-20-09.jpg

1805_whisper_5-20-09.jpg

i don't know, I need another dog like I need a hole in the head, but there was no way I could keep driving. and she has taken to my DD like they have been together forever. So if no signs go up I guess we have another dog
lau.gif

I know I did the right thing, even my grouchy FIL was glad I brought her home, he was ticked off, he is a heartless old fart some times, but dumping a dog, that gets him PO'ed.
I think she is a shepard mix, but not sure,

DD already has a name, Whisper, but she is far from quite, she gets playing with the dogs and there is nothing quite about her. but I told DD we will give it till next weekend, and if no signs go up then she can have her, so she has the days marked on the calendar.

Back
Top Bottom