Fox attack? :(

Well bubby is actually doing really well. He is running and nipping at our feet etc. I've been disintefcting his wounds everyday and they have healed healed up heaps. There is still a tiny hile on each side but since he's been pooping so much mum and dad have kicked him out. He is currently in the secure pidgeon cage. Hes eating and drinking:D and seems super healthy so yea! :D

Well bubby is actually doing really well. He is running and nipping at our feet etc. I've been disintefcting his wounds everyday and they have healed healed up heaps. There is still a tiny hile on each side but since he's been pooping so much mum and dad have kicked him out. He is currently in the secure pidgeon cage. Hes eating and drinking:D and seems super healthy so yea!
big_smile.png
Great news, keep up the good work and give Bubby a hug from us
smile.png

Well bubby is actually doing really well. He is running and nipping at our feet etc. I've been disintefcting his wounds everyday and they have healed healed up heaps. There is still a tiny hile on each side but since he's been pooping so much mum and dad have kicked him out. He is currently in the secure pidgeon cage. Hes eating and drinking:D and seems super healthy so yea!
big_smile.png
Hallelujah!

Back
Top Bottom