FREE - 1 dozen BBS Orp eggs - Central Va. - Winners!!

I've been good. (I feel like a kid here waving a flag that I cleaned my room, got all the spelling words right, and was nice to crazy Aunt Agnus.) But it's the truth, really I have.
My coops are preditor proof, warm and cozy, clean and have plenty of fresh air. I built a PrissyBator and have mutt eggs in there right now on day 20. It works, I have a peep this morning. I'm not keeping the mutts...they've been promised to a local family for their freezer because these are a test hatch before getting the birds I really want. I've listened to the lessons about flock management and really did quarantine the birds I got in November for 5 weeks before introducing them to my flock. I don't buy chicks on impulse. I'm all about getting the birds that will live long and prosper not just be laying machines for a year but have their insides fall out one day. I've been soo good.
I rescued a barred rock hen and a RIR roo in February from a bad situation. The roo had to be euthanized because both feet had frozen off and all he had left were stumps. Like a trooper I cooked him for the dogs so he wouldn't be wasted. I've been good.
I've been thinking about this since last night. But most of all, if you pick someone else I will be genuinely thrilled for them. Good luck to all and thank you Miss Prissy!

Just checking in to see who the winner is
hu.gif

Miss Prissy,

I just want to say I am glad I don't have to make the choice! Bless you for doing this. It is wonderful, the hope and good will that a thread like this creates!

Miss Prissy,

I bless you too. So much good will brightens my day:)
It's a busy day at work and I still keep checking back to see who you picked!!

Back
Top Bottom