FREE ! !Bantam Cochin Roosters in Canton, MS, Pics Added

jmhappycowboy

The Egg Wrangler
12 Years
Dec 13, 2007
Philadelphia, MS
Hey I have 5 Bantam Cochin Roosters in need of new homes. These are all roosters and I do not have any more hens. They are free to anyone willing to pick up or if you send me a shipping box and pay the shipping I will ship them to you. This is what I have.

These where supposed to be picked up Sunday and no one showed up and I haven't been contacted by them so they are now available again, same deal as before FREE for pickup, or you send me a box and pay shipping.

Sorry the pics aren't better but wind was blowing hard here today, and the boys wouldn't be still.

1-Blue Mottled rooster: TAKEN
bmc1.JPG

1-Black Mottled rooster: TAKEN
bmc.JPG

1 Black rooster
bc.JPG

2-Blue roosters: TAKEN
bcroo1.JPG

bcroo.JPG

Thanks
Jamesd

Last edited:
Oh James...you shoulda put these on eggbid! Your roosters always turn out so nicely when I've gotten them! My son is thinking about showing one of the mottleds...
wink.png

Stacy

I just gota a blue mottled from James, and he is a super nice boy, very round, thick luxorius feathers and very sweet! The kind you just can't stop from petting
wink.png

Even if you get one of these boys shipped you're getting a great deal!

Heres a picture of my guy and his girls.
BlueCochinsTogether013008.jpg

Thanks again James!

ETA:
Updated photo

Last edited:
howdy ,
i am in jasper,alabama and am interested in the roosters.. thing is it will be the first of feb. before i could pick them up (truck is in the shop). thanks

I don't need any roos, but I bet they are nice. Hope you find good homes for them James. You need to send me some eggs I can put under one of my silkies this spring.

Marie
Grenada, MS

Hey Stacy thanks again for the kind words about my birds.

Debbie I am so glad that you where pleased with the birds and hope they do well for you. You should start getting eggs soon 1 of the 2 pullets that I had left laid her first egg the day they left and they where the same age as your pullets. But they to now have a new home they went to Kelli (ksacres) she got the 2 pullets and 2 blue roosters.

Marie, hey good to hear from you again. And whenever you get ready for some eggs let me know what kind and when. Oh and I do have a few silkie hens here if you need more. I have 7 of them, they are just pet quality some of them don't even have beards but they all have the right number of toes and good dark skin.

Oakmancritters, it doesn't look like anyone else wants cochins roosters, I really need them gone as soon as possible as i'm fixing to be rebuilding all of my pens and need their pen for some of my other birds. But just drop me an email of when the first of Feb you will pick them up and we'll go from there.

[email protected]

Thanks
James

Just want to say that I got two blues from James, and MY MY MY!! They are NICE!! Anyone looking to add quality to their cochin pens-this is your chance! I LOVE these birds, they are without a doubt the best blues I have ever had or seen in person. Beautiful round balls of fluff, great condition. I will post a pic of the roo I'm in love with as soon as I can get one that does him justice.

I agree, even with the cost of shipping you will be getting a great deal!

Kelli,
Hey glad that you like the birds. I have worked with them for several years now and have been told by several that they where nice and have even sold some to people who have shown them and said they did well with them. I must be crazy to be selling all of them but I am just ready to start working on some other breeds.

Thanks again and so glad you are pleased.

James

James,
I would like to get the Black Mottled rooster and Blue Mottled rooster...let me check on how far away you are from me.
Thanks,
Mitzi

Back
Top Bottom