Free Egg Incubation Software, New Release.

Pics
Alright here are some screenshots of the latest release.

This one is running on Windows.

View attachment 1340311

And here are several running on Linux.

View attachment 1340320

View attachment 1340322
View attachment 1340323

No those pictures are not taken on a Mac.:oops: Although I wish it was, It is just one of the many themes on my Linux Distro:caf. I should also mention that RaspberryPi and x86_64 Linux users are now able to get HatchKeeper as an AppImage, making it much easier to run on those platforms:yesss:

Let me know where HatchKeeper could be improved. I cant garentee I'll be able to add it, but new ideas are always nice.

HatchKeeper is one of my hobbies(This is why develoment slows down in the summer;)). I hope you find it useful since that does make it worth my while. I you like it, share with your friends.

Happy Hatching!

Mill-J
What programming language are you using here?

Hello everybody.

I have finally found time to work on the Mobile version of HatchKeeper. You can now find it on Google Play.

If you installed the debug version, you will need to uninstall it before installing the updated version on the play store.

Here's the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hatchkeeperteam.hatchkeepermobile

For those of you who don't have Google Play installed on your devices, can find the new .apk on the SourceForge page.

Hopefully you find it useful. Let me know how it works as well as any problems or questions you may have.

Happy Hatching!

mill-j

Back
Top Bottom