Free Egg Incubation Software, New Release.

Pics
Hello everybody.

I have finally found time to work on the Mobile version of HatchKeeper. You can now find it on Google Play.

If you installed the debug version, you will need to uninstall it before installing the updated version on the play store.

Here's the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hatchkeeperteam.hatchkeepermobile

For those of you who don't have Google Play installed on your devices, can find the new .apk on the SourceForge page.

Hopefully you find it useful. Let me know how it works as well as any problems or questions you may have.

Happy Hatching!

mill-j
Thanks I downloaded. :celebrate:thumbsup

:celebrate
Screenshot_20190105-181010.png

How hard would it be to link it? Like if you have it on your phone and on the computer so that if you set up a hatch on your phone, it'll show up also on the computer. I guess that would require some sort of account?
that would be great :bow @mill-j
maybe a future update ... when you have nothing to do :gig:lau

How hard would it be to link it? Like if you have it on your phone and on the computer so that if you set up a hatch on your phone, it'll show up also on the computer. I guess that would require some sort of account?
I've thought about that for awhile already. And it would be neat, but would require a web server somewhere. Another take would be a web version that can be accessed from any web browser.

I'll keep it in mind, just in case I ever want to hone my networking skills.

Another thing that might help is the mobile version adds events to the built-in Android calendar. This can be set to sync(via Google) across several different platforms. This still doesn't share the rest of the hatch data.

Another thing that might help is the mobile version adds events to the built-in Android calendar. This can be set to sync(via Google) across several different platforms. This still doesn't share the rest of the hatch data.
that is a big help.. several times I have run in to see when the broody was due. I had too many to keep in my old brain :old this summer.. with the heat the fertility was down and the eggs were getting cooked I think.. poor girls

Hello again.

I recently roll out an update to HatchKeeper Mobile. This update squashes a few nasty bugs related to groups. Those of you who installed via Google Play will get an update notification unless you have Auto update turned on, in that case your probably already running the latest version. Click the ? button in HatchKeeper to check the version you are running. The updated version is 0.75.2

For those of you who downloaded via SourceForge just download the latest (0.75.2) apk and install it without uninstalling the previous version. It'll just update the app without modifying your batch data.

Hopefully this update goes smoothly for everyone, if you have any questions let me know.

Thanks

mill-j

Hello again.

I recently roll out an update to HatchKeeper Mobile. This update squashes a few nasty bugs related to groups. Those of you who installed via Google Play will get an update notification unless you have Auto update turned on, in that case your probably already running the latest version. Click the ? button in HatchKeeper to check the version you are running. The updated version is 0.75.2

For those of you who downloaded via SourceForge just download the latest (0.75.2) apk and install it. It'll just update the app without modifying your batch data.

Hopefully this update goes smoothly for everyone, if you have any questions let me know.

Thanks

mill-j
I got the update 14 hours ago.
Google Play.
:celebrate

Back
Top Bottom