Free Egg Incubation Software, New Release.

That's weird, what your trying to do is how it's supposed to work. Could you share your tag strings from the settings. Also do other changes such as comments, fertile, pipped, hatched/quit, etc save?
It's only the custom tags that aren't working, the native options for fertile, pipped, hatched, and quit all work. Hope these are the strings you need -
Screenshot_20221218_190807_HatchKeeper.jpg
Screenshot_20221218_190816_HatchKeeper.jpg

It's only the custom tags that aren't working, the native options for fertile, pipped, hatched, and quit all work. Hope these are the strings you need - View attachment 3353100View attachment 3353101
Thank you very much! It gave me what I needed to reproduce this problem. Apparently these strings can not contain spaces. Remove spaces and it should work. With tags that have two words use a dash(-) or underscore(_) between the words. I guess I need to check into this for the next release.

Thanks again

mill-j

Thank you very much! It gave me what I needed to reproduce this problem. Apparently these strings can not contain spaces. Remove spaces and it should work. With tags that have two words use a dash(-) or underscore(_) between the words. I guess I need to check into this for the next release.

Thanks again

mill-j
That fixed it, thank you!

That fixed it, thank you!
Good deal. Please keep in mind though. The first item in those strings is the tag name. All items following them will be possible values for that tag. Your second string should be something like

Condition,Damaged,Ok

This would create a tag called Condition with two possible values instead of a tag named Damaged with only one possible value named Ok.

Hope this makes sense.

Good deal. Please keep in mind though. The first item in those strings is the tag name. All items following them will be possible values for that tag. Your second string should be something like

Condition,Damaged,Ok

This would create a tag called Condition with two possible values instead of a tag named Damaged with only one possible value named Ok.

Hope this makes sense.
I tried that, thank you!

I tried that, thank you!
I slightly modified the advanced tag dropdowns to look like this:

Advanced.png

Do you think automatically adding a "Select" prefix to the tag names will sufficiently clarify to a completely new user what is a tag name and what is an option for that tag?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom