French frogs

th

@RavynFallen I should have got pics before the scratch it was hard to get them to stay still.
Here is the little bcm pullet!

Here are th clbs, she won't sit still they are inseparable.

Here is my first marans egg. It is a good size 43g.

@RavynFallen I should have got pics before the scratch it was hard to get them to stay still.
Here is the little bcm pullet!

Here are th clbs, she won't sit still they are inseparable.

Here is my first marans egg. It is a good size 43g.

She looks good! And nice first egg!! It'll probably double in size when she maxes out...

Not bad Legbars either, don't like the floppy comb on him, but seems to be a common issue... mine has a good straight comb but all his sons so far don't compare... :/

SC, what do you think of the pullet?

Be nice.....
There's a dark hole where that is concerned that needs to be fed every once in a while. I'm done
big_smile.png

She looks good! And nice first egg!! It'll probably double in size when she maxes out...

Not bad Legbars either, don't like the floppy comb on him, but seems to be a common issue... mine has a good straight comb but all his sons so far don't compare...
hmm.png

She looks good, but you are asking a color blind man to see the difference between blue and green.
Out of the 14 pullets I have left, I have 4 that look really nice like that. Several of their siblings had yellow shanks, that's why the flock was scrapped, but if that is an example of a good one, I should get some nice OEs. I like her nice coppery hackles. Most of mine either have too much straw color, or are almost totally black.

Not bad Legbars either, don't like the floppy comb on him, but seems to be a common issue... mine has a good straight comb but all his sons so far don't compare... :/

The egg isn't hers. It is from one of the local marans eggs that I hatched 22 1/2 weeks ago.

There's a dark hole where that is concerned that needs to be fed every once in a while. I'm done :D

She looks good, but you are asking a color blind man to see the difference between blue and green.
Out of the 14 pullets I have left, I have 4 that look really nice like that. Several of their siblings had yellow shanks, that's why the flock was scrapped, but if that is an example of a good one, I should get some nice OEs. I like her nice coppery hackles. Most of mine either have too much straw color, or are almost totally black.

I think she looks better than my current hens... :gig

She's the first pure BCM out of mine, so just wanted some outside input... I'm happier than I thought I'd be... really was considering dropping my BCM's... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom