French frogs

Its 70 degrees here! Unreal! Baby is sick though. Was up all night, been throwing up... She's such a good girl though.

I also agree good neighbors are great to have. I can't remember having any bad neighbors. I miss our last neighbor Jack, that passed away this past fall. He was the best.
It's mid 70s here, too. Way too warm for December, but at least I'm not dealing with frozen waterers:gig

Couple inches of snow on the ground, with a few flakes still falling off & on. Very powdery - drifts against the fence and walls. Looks like a picture postcard.

Gusty winds keep coming up out of nowhere though, so I'm staying inside. Heated water base is still working fine (knock on wood) and so is my automatic pop door.
smile.png

Trying to decide on paint colors - one of my favorite past times.

Now that is a very good idea

Saw yall discussed boots, thats what i got for my birthday from my best friend :)

Were working on talkn her hubby into a few hens ;)

It's mid 70s here, too. Way too warm for December, but at least I'm not dealing with frozen waterers :gig

Tonight this warm spell is suposed to break and i dont look forward to it!

Couple inches of snow on the ground, with a few flakes still falling off & on.  Very powdery - drifts against the fence and walls.  Looks like a picture postcard.

Gusty winds keep coming up out of nowhere though, so I'm staying inside.  Heated water base is still working fine (knock on wood) and so is my automatic pop door. :)

Trying to decide on paint colors - one of my favorite past times.

I saw that blizard n thought about you last night, good thing DD2 stayed home this weekend, i :fl that its better for you next!

And i thank you for the well wishes as it comes this way!

Turk, it comes down to:

There once was a holy man who gave 2 men each a chicken. He said go somewhere nobody can see and kill the chicken. First man went behind a fence and killed the chicken. Second man walked around for 2 days and came back with the chicken. Holy man said yiu didn't kill the chicken? Guy says, well, everywhere I go the chicken sees!

Back
Top Bottom