French frogs

have at it!! I set a full bator full of infertile eggs
he.gif

Finally have the stinky Halloween hatch males out in the grow out A pen! Luke helped! zip tie x3 heatlamp check!

happy chicks not so much lol they kept running to him! tried to get some pics, but the red lights mess them up, and by the time we got it set up they were freezing. Turd boy is happy to help for once though.

ps that rock to the side under the lamp is there in case the light blows, it keeps heat for them until I catch its blown or until I get the generator running

Last edited:
Well if I wasn't confused I am . but it's the 13th and I'm going to be real still for the rest of the evening . made it this far without mishap. From what I can gather Benny makes his own AVC when he could be making wine . Friday thinks wine keeps you from being crazy but doesn't realize she already is . Ross ran along way for nothing WV ate her child yesterday Kwhites is looking for cheap chickens on CL . Ravyn is still bragging about OH's kill and hers . Sally started the day out teaching the dogs to be mean to her DH . some person whose Avatar is eggs with stooges drawn on them thinks the thread is goofy :confused:  oh and Ravyn's possum has a big @ss . The farm boy done killed all the turkey he can. SC said he was going home but already was . and I come at the end of all this and it's supposed to make sense . TWLIGHT ZONE   is putting it mildly . I must go out for few minutes the green bottle is empty . :idunno  could be the reason I'm so confused . evening all happy Friday 13th.

Well....on all honest I did not run at all.....I was lazy.... lol!!! I was talking about my chickens training with their awesome sweat bands!! Hahahaha!!!!

Dark Cornish...
Bantam yeppers now what do I do with them ?
lau.gif
I was going to eat them but they are too pretty to eat
duc.gif

Paper bag with an apple. Apples give off a gas that triggers ripening. You can also dose plants with a bit of apple juice to promote blooming.
awesome texting mother to tell her that tip as well
thumbsup.gif

hey WV I am pretty sure you gave me the tip from your coop about the gable vent

look what jumped into the Serama SALOON
its 16" I think I could have gone smaller
hide.gif
did you put yours on a timer to run during certain hours?
I know they come with the thermostat, but that dont help keep the dust down at all.
I think we should cover the inside with wire as well just in case a chicken escapes and gets sucked up and mutilated
sickbyc.gif

Back
Top Bottom