French frogs

Good morning all wish I could stay and play . work calls and must answer . wish you all a great last day of 2015 and stay safe . Party smart want you to be tomorrow . not that I like you guys or anything like. that so don't get all mushy . just if you ain't  here then SC couldn't piss you off and I'd Have nothing to laugh about . and since Benny is almost there HAPPY NEW YEAR BENNY !!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I missed you this morning! And now I'll get all mushy on you anyway... Happy new year brother!
:hugs :hugs :hugs

:gig

Last edited:
I forgot your DD2 was coming. That's so nice!
We'll stay in, just the 2 of us. At camp now, might stay here, but probably go home today and spend it there. I miss my chicks at home, we've been here over a week now (quick trips home to check on them)

I forgot your DD2 was coming. That's so nice!
We'll stay in, just the 2 of us. At camp now, might stay here, but probably go home today and spend it there. I miss my chicks at home, we've been here over a week now (quick trips home to check on them)

Nice you have your camp so close that you can go back and forth like that. I bet it's beautiful.
plus she gets to run around with her AR, hunting.

Why not? I'm sure she looks great! :gig

I don't have a problem with people hunting, but I grew up in the SoCal suburbs and food came from the store. Killing things that aren't a threat is foreign to me, which is why I still fall apart when I have to cull a chicken.

Back
Top Bottom