French frogs

This is for you!
See? You're learning. Now Google "Asheville nun on bike"

Today is day 7!!!!!! I will be doing a full candle tonight!!!! Today is my oldest 9th birthday and she has a fever and is stuck home!!! Poor thing gets sick every year on her birthday!!!!

WV I messaged you on Facebook so we can be friends!!!! It might have gone to your other folder. ;)

Oh I didn't get it, how do I find it? I'll keep looking

To much marriage in the family.....

Not exactly. Marriage in the family is a southern redneck thing, where I am. Hippies can be found in different places, usually near the mountains. Their parents were hippies, as well, and that started with the protest of the Viet Nam War. They live in groups, smoke various herbs, and rant about the American government.
The current generation of hippies don't have a unifying front of protest, so they turn against corporate America. That's where you get the terms "No GMOs" and "Organic". They are in a desperate battle to save humans from themselves, but those of us that work don't have time to worry about all that

I assume that they are the most vocal horns of the new vegansim trend! Which some people may say vegansim cult!

For you a vegan pumpkin "stake"!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom