FS or Trade AL-GA Breeder Flocks

rnau

Songster
14 Years
Dec 4, 2008
Piedmont Al
I have decided to cut my breeding flocks. These are all young.
2-Trios Welsummers $50.00 each
6 Black Australorps 5 hens 1 roooster $90.00
5 Speckled Sussex 4 hens 1 rooster $80.00 SOLD
1 Trio Partridge Rocks $35.00 Sold
1 Wheaton Marans Rooster $35.00
1 QUAD Barr Rocks $60.00 Sold
2 Black Copper Marans Rooster $35.00
I also have a host of well started Welsummers, Speckled Sussex, RIR, BBS Orps, BLRW, and Buckeyes

PM for more info

Thanks
Roy

Last edited:
If you are starting a breeding program, or need new bloodline then here is some quality stock. You can start hatching now. Also a friend of mine has BBS Jersey Giant chicks. Pm for more info. I will try to take pics if the rain stops long enough.

Roy

I have been blessed with sales on the breeding stock and chicks, but I still have plenty left to sell. I have a friend who has Coo Coo Marans chicks apr 4wks and Blue Jersey Giants.

Thanks

Roy

He is a very nice bird. I will try to post pictures. I have not had too much luck so far. I am asking $35. I am apr 150-175 miles from you. My zip is 36272 if you want to map quest.

Thanks
Roy

Are you close to Flat Rock? My grandmother and uncle are going up there tomorrow to see children.........

I am leaving tomorrow for the beach so if I don't reply after you post your pics for a couple days, that is why.

I am 50 miles south of of the only Flat Rock, Al that I am aware of. I will pm my phone # if they are in the area.

Roy

If you see anything you like or need I will be willing to trade. Let me know what you have.

Roy

Back
Top Bottom