FSOT: Goats, poultry and a dog- NE Ohio

It would be easy enough and easier on the dog to just take her w/you. When I was younger w/o children I took my dog everywhere I went, Alaska, Colorado, Washington, California, Canada. In airplanes, vehicles, ferries, up and down the Alcan Hwy, the Pacific Coast, in fact it was my dog, my so's cat and us two/too. Last year I made a journey to The Netherlands from Alaska to bring back a male long haired Weimaraner pup and he'll travel w/me, also. He's already got a passport and microchipped.

All German and The Netherlands weimaraner dogs have passports, w/pic and immunization, vet visit records within the passport
cool.png
They have to be approved for breeding/mating with a limit of how many litters they may have, are all registered, strict guidelines followed and are placed in homes only after close screening, more than one home visit and discussion regarding care and exercise, assurance the dog will be a family member and used what it is bred for and their dogs are also so well behaved that they may accompany to many public eating places in group settings. WOW.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom