Help me dog people! Dog psychologist needed!

It's a stand-off. Who'll get the cat food?
20230516_143405.jpg

(Mama won't let either of them go hungry. pardon my dirty back porch 🙈 its been raining non-stop)

It's a stand-off. Who'll get the cat food?
View attachment 3508441
(Mama won't let either of them go hungry. pardon my dirty back porch 🙈 its been raining non-stop)
😂 who won?! I swear,... if I ever do hatch some eggs I'm coming to get some eggs from you. Lol

From what I can see on the back porch, it looks fine! 😂 cute yellow boots.

😂 who won?! I swear,... if I ever do hatch some eggs I'm coming to get some eggs from you. Lol

From what I can see on the back porch, it looks fine! 😂 cute yellow boots.
Cynthia Sussex chased the cat away. She almost always does, that's why he sits in his bowl. No fear, he got another bowl of food.

So last night, as I was feeding the ducks some moths...(we got a bug zapper, and I am wierd. I also sprinkled nutritional yeast over the bowl)...
My cat, Harlot followed me into the chicken run and then took off, which I was not a fan of because I wanted to go to bed.
... Wait 5 minutes, petting the other cat, whom is obviously much better behaved .... And open the run door to call Harlot...
...whom comes back with a mouse.
Not gonna lie, I feel kind of bad about the tone of voice I used.

So last night, as I was feeding the ducks some moths...(we got a bug zapper, and I am wierd. I also sprinkled nutritional yeast over the bowl)...
My cat, Harlot followed me into the chicken run and then took off, which I was not a fan of because I wanted to go to bed.
... Wait 5 minutes, petting the other cat, whom is obviously much better behaved .... And open the run door to call Harlot...
...whom comes back with a mouse.
Not gonna lie, I feel kind of bad about the tone of voice I used.
I love having mousers around, but I hate it when they try to share their mice (or gophers, or moles) with me. I run and scream. Give me snakes, spiders, anything but rodents!

Back
Top Bottom