I have an entire ménage here. Dogs, cats, chickens, ducks, quail, guinea pigs, a rabbit, a turtle & a couple goldfish that the turtle decided not to eat & grew to ginormous proportions.

I live in a tourist destination & all the animals have drastically cut back on the amount of people want to come visit. 🤣
That's quite a menagerie you've got! I use my animals as an excuse to get out of going to California to see my husbands family. Sorry sweetie, you won't install an automatic pop door on my coop so you'll have to go alone :lol:

No quail. My garden is full of veggies this year, they gave me hives and they smell. Plus it costs too many lives to create one meal.

I can understand that about costing too many lives to make a meal. The only interest that I would have is in those egg's to pickle them, and I could buy those egg's from other people and then pickle them.

We had a huge beautiful garden in north FL. And my wonderful flower beds. Can't get a darned thing to grow up here, it's too windy, too dry, too many critters, etc.

Some day I'll have another garden!
I told hubs I needed flowers to attract pollinators to the garden...he said he was familiar with my excuses :eek:Rude! I'm still debating whether or not to smack him for that one.

Did I say Ménage? I don't even know what that is. I'll need to look it up.

I'm so tired today. :caf The kids started their Spring semester yesterday & I'm running them around like crazy & getting very little sleep. A nap is definitely in my near future.

I keep forgetting that you transplanted from this area IM. Remind me, were you LA, SDB, Riverside, Orange, or SD?

Well I guess I have one of these too.
9521A93E-7C1E-40FD-9699-6457AB01D8B7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom