I'm not great at knowing all the comb types, but this might help:
the-9-comb-types.63029

Looks like your new girls are enjoying their new home!
Thanks, I looked at that when I was trying to figure it out. She has the little bumps and it sort of has the spike at the back but they are definitely mixes of some sort. The other two both have single combs. I think I’m going to name them Rose, Blanche and Dorothy lol.

Thanks, I looked at that when I was trying to figure it out. She has the little bumps and it sort of has the spike at the back but they are definitely mixes of some sort. The other two both have single combs. I think I’m going to name them Rose, Blanche and Dorothy lol.

Maybe it's a mixture of different comb's since it's a mix breed of sort's.

Yay, found the new girls foraging in the xeriscape area this evening. I threw them a small handful of scratch and the others don’t know.
6A5704CE-F46A-4364-92D1-C69CBCFB13D1.jpeg
1FCD6918-B01E-47FE-85FE-10C696F8F1B4.jpeg

Looks like they are fitting in quite nicely and already earning their keep, by gifting you with eggs! I just can't imagine why someone did what they did to them! SMH
I dunno either. No bugs that I can see, combs and wattles are nice and red, eyes are clear and no sneezes or coughs; they are sweet things too.

Yay, found the new girls foraging in the xeriscape area this evening. I threw them a small handful of scratch and the others don’t know.
View attachment 2333996View attachment 2333997

Getting out and about has to be better than being in a box! Do they always stick together?

Went to lock up tonight and the newbies were going to sleep on the ground next to the metal rooster I have out there. Silly girls. I put them on their roost tonight, they haven’t been up there yet that I’m aware of.

Maybe where ever they came from, they didn't have a roost. Too cute, snuggled up with the metal rooster :love

Getting out and about has to be better than being in a box! Do they always stick together?

Maybe where ever they came from, they didn't have a roost. Too cute, snuggled up with the metal rooster :love
So far yes, they are always together. It has only been a couple days so I expect that they will stick together for a while. I was thinking the same thing about the roost...I have to cage the society garlic, they seem to have enjoyed it quite a bit yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom