Hubs is playing with his toys today
906720D5-EBC9-4D96-8539-59D9754E93E3.jpeg

Looks like hubby & Hope are having fun!!!

Is Frank still a little stoned today...he kinda looks like he is! :D
No he was almost asleep. We haven’t given him any pain pills today hoping that will slow down his activity. He isn’t quite as ready to run around today and has an attitude about the bandage lol. Will give him some tonight before bed.

No he was almost asleep. We haven’t given him any pain pills today hoping that will slow down his activity. He isn’t quite as ready to run around today and has an attitude about the bandage lol. Will give him some tonight before bed.
I still can't get over how fast the ducklings are growing...the color of their feathers is so soft and pretty looking right now! :love

It's hard to keep bandages on dogs...cats too!

I still can't get over how fast the ducklings are growing...the color of their feathers is so soft and pretty looking right now! :love

It's hard to keep bandages on dogs...cats too!
They really are growing fast. I’m wondering if I need to raise the heat plate. Once they get under there it’s shaped like a nest but it might be too small already.

yes it is very difficult to keep bandages on dogs and cats. Fortunately Frank is much too big to hide anywhere under things so we can’t catch him lol.

They really are growing fast. I’m wondering if I need to raise the heat plate. Once they get under there it’s shaped like a nest but it might be too small already.
Can you keep it fairly low in back and raise the front legs quite a bit, so it's a "lean-to?" I know you can do that with the brinsea eco glow 1200 but I'm not familiar with your model.

Back
Top Bottom