The Begonias have grown. The first one has been on the kitchen windowsill and seems to like it there; the extra humidity in the air I think.
I've moved the second one from the living room in the hope it likes it better in the kitchen.
I'm going to have to make a shelf now for them to sit on which will give me some space underneath and the plants a bit more droop room.
P2270439.JPG

P2270441.JPG

The Begonias have grown. The first one has been on the kitchen windowsill and seems to like it there; the extra humidity in the air I think.
I've moved the second one from the living room in the hope it likes it better in the kitchen.
I'm going to have to make a shelf now for them to sit on which will give me some space underneath and the plants a bit more droop room.
View attachment 3416636
View attachment 3416634
Those are looking great! What did you do?

View attachment 3416636
View attachment 3416634

Sound like you've found the perfect spot for your begonias. Do I spy salt & pepper chickens in the bottom picture?

Back
Top Bottom