Pics
I peeked into the mini coop when I went out to lock up tonight. All the chicks are roosting instead of huddling in a pile on the floor. Saturday night I'm going to move them to the big coop to roost after dark and see how things go Sunday morning.

I have eggs going into lockdown Monday that should hatch next Thursday with more due the following Monday. Temperatures are perfect for brooding outside and I hope to avoid having to keep them indoors for more than a few days.

20 eggs total in the incubator, 17 left from the shipped bunch.

I peeked into the mini coop when I went out to lock up tonight. All the chicks are roosting instead of huddling in a pile on the floor. Saturday night I'm going to move them to the big coop to roost after dark and see how things go Sunday morning.

I have eggs going into lockdown Monday that should hatch next Thursday with more due the following Monday. Temperatures are perfect for brooding outside and I hope to avoid having to keep them indoors for more than a few days.

20 eggs total in the incubator, 17 left from the shipped bunch.

If you put them in lockdown on Monday, that would be day 18, so they should hatch on day 20 so should hatch on Wed. Good luck!

Lol, I can do that. When did you put your first batch in? Did you put your shipped eggs in already?

Shipped egg's are in there now, but I didn't put the auto-turner in.

My egg's from my flock is another matter. I have been putting them in there every day since the 6th. See, I told you that I could be a mess sometime's. :idunno

My egg's from my flock is another matter. I have been putting them in there every day since the 6th. See, I told you that I could be a mess sometime's. :idunno
Do you write down the date they need to go into lockdown right on the egg?

:eek:You've been adding eggs every day for 11 days? :th

How many incubators are you running? Did you date the eggs?

Once you get all of them in the turner you could move them to your second incubator for lockdown and let them hatch in there.

Back
Top Bottom