Holy cow it's already gross outside! I watered down the coop floors and turned over the hay in the big coop. The garden needed some serious attention. I pulled the basil and hung it inside to dry, then moved the firebush to a shadier location. One of the plumbago was looking dead even though the soil was moist so I moved that to a shadier spot too, the other was moved to the adjacent corner. The white flower things I started have been ignored but they continue to do well. Pulled the jalapeno plant, don't think it was getting enough sun. Put in one of the pride of Barbados things because it was struggling in the pot. The other went to the xeriscape garden. The mint was pretty fried so that was trimmed and moved to get more shade. Here's the basil
View attachment 2233109

A whole lot of shuffling going on there IM. Love me some fresh basil (I like how that looks in your house)!

Stay cool
smiley fan.gif

@igorsMistress I tried to grow a few thing's before out here when I first moved here, but nothing ever grew right so I gave up. The only thing that really loves to grow are the weed's.
This has taken me years to accomplish. 10 so far.
A whole lot of shuffling going on there IM. Love me some fresh basil (I like how that looks in your house)!

Stay cool View attachment 2233235
Yes it is, I need to pay more attention to what I'm doing out there.

Back
Top Bottom