Ended Funny Chicken Name Contest - Win 60 lbs of Grubbly Layer Feed From GrubblyFarms

Pics
I call all my hens Henriettas! Hard to keep track or remember all their names otherwise. (37 layers total.) I do have one I call Picusa, she is blind on one eye but has managed to produce one big brown egg almost every day and she follows me all over the coop because she knows I’ll give her extra treats. She is also sweet and gentle. Loves to be cuddled. And then I have the one that refuses to be part of the flock, and follow my rules. She decided on her own to have her nest under the shed and hatch 7 tiny babies. But, she is a great mom and I decided to let her follow her instint. I call her Rebel. 🤗

We call our itty bitty little OEGB rooster "John Wayne". He stand maybe 6in tall, struts around on his tippy toes trying to impress the ladies and his cockadoodledoodoo is just as tiny and adorable as he is....

Screenshot_2020-06-25-05-37-46.png

And then there is our little silkie "Ape" who when viewed from the side has a rather similar profile to an Ape lol

Screenshot_2020-06-25-05-38-52.png

Screenshot_2020-06-25-05-38-48.png

This chicken is named "Funky" therefore, there is a Funky Chicken that exists in this world. Yes, it has a middle name: 'Flywing' - Funky Flywing Chicken

We have another chicken named Corncob....... and we have: Ewok, Battlehawk, Orion, Koki, Pokey, and a Superfly to name a few others but I don't have pics of those right now.
IMG_3372.JPG

Our French Black Copper Marans: Annette, Babbette, and Colette
The French Wheaten Maran: Saffron
Partridge Cochin: Brownie
Welsummer: Ruby
Gold Wyandotte: Dot
Blue Anadlusian: Fleur
Prairie Bluebell Egger: Olive
Starlight Green Egger: Sarah (named for a human daughter that was also the last one took wake up here ;)

Ready to win your flock farm-fresh layer feed and locally-grown grubs? 🐔🇺🇸 You’ll get 60 lbs of Grubbly Layer Feed, naturally-balanced with insects and plants. PLUS 5 pounds of Grubblies, a healthy snack with 50x more calcium than mealworms! Details to enter below:

✓ Comment below a funny name for a chicken
✓ Must be a resident of the USA
✓ Winner announced on 7/8. Good c’luck!

View attachment 2178347
Grubbly Farms is committed to raising the bar on the way we feed our fluffy ones, using nutrient-rich, farm-grown grubs.

Nourish your flock the natural way with
Grubbly Farms’ feed and Grubblies Snacks!

✓ Farm-Fresh and Delivered Free
✓ Stronger Eggshells and Fluffy Feathers
✓ They’ll come running!

Learn more here!

My daughter named one of our chickens Three 🤷🏻‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom