~>Fury of the Wind<~ (A Bird RP)

(Not really, lol.)
“What are you doing here?” An older raven asked. He wasn’t suspicious, merely curious. His young mate blinked at them from the tree. “Earl?” He had met the bird when he was younger and lived closer to the border with the pigeons. Almost everyone knew him.
“I see you already know me. I want you and everyone you know to join the Resistance,” Earl replied.
“That sounds nice... but could you tell me what it is?”
Aspen peered at him skeptically, then lost interest. It was just a normal raven family, nothing that exciting. She shook the dust out of her feathers before looking around and taking in her surroundings
“It’s a group who’s goal it is to get ravens the territory we deserve.” Thattel spoke up. He hopped along closer on the branch. “The crows and the pigeons are infecting the forest, which rightfully belongs to us. We need to gather so we can face this threat.” Thattel felt a little weird saying these words- they weren’t his own, but ones he’d heard during the past recruiting missions he was on. He’d been so impressed that he had kinda memorized them.

“It’s a group who’s goal it is to get ravens the territory we deserve.” Thattel spoke up. He hopped along closer on the branch. “The crows and the pigeons are infecting the forest, which rightfully belongs to us. We need to gather so we can face this threat.” Thattel felt a little weird saying these words- they weren’t his own, but ones he’d heard during the past recruiting missions he was on. He’d been so impressed that he had kinda memorized them.
“So you wish to remove them and get back the territory we once had?” the raven asked. “I accept your offer.” His new mate wanted to lay eggs in the next year, and he wished that Raven territory was a safer place for young birds to grow up in. And it was fairly safe, in all honesty. But he was still bitter at the crows and the pigeons and thought that was a valid excuse.

“So you wish to remove them and get back the territory we once had?” the raven asked. “I accept your offer.” His new mate wanted to lay eggs in the next year, and he wished that Raven territory was a safer place for young birds to grow up in. And it was fairly safe, in all honesty. But he was still bitter at the crows and the pigeons and thought that was a valid excuse.
Thattel felt like he’d just successfully dropped a nut in the road and watched the shell get crushed by oncoming traffic so he could consume it. Which was a pretty specific sense of victory, but he was hungry. He flew after Earl and together they led the two to the base so they would know where it was for any future purposes.

Thattel felt like he’d just successfully dropped a nut in the road and watched the shell get crushed by oncoming traffic so he could consume it. Which was a pretty specific sense of victory, but he was hungry. He flew after Earl and together they led the two to the base so they would know where it was for any future purposes.
Earl returned to Magnolia’s cage. “And what is to be done about the crow? She can’t rot in the cage indefinitely.”
(I honestly don’t remember what she’s doing there or what we’re supposed to do next)

Earl returned to Magnolia’s cage. “And what is to be done about the crow? She can’t rot in the cage indefinitely.”
(I honestly don’t remember what she’s doing there or what we’re supposed to do next)
(To be honest I was kinda making it up as I went... XD)

Thattel shrugged and flapped up onto a high wooden beam in the ceiling. Probably not a good idea to show the new recruits the crow-in-a-cage, considering Aspen’s thoughts on it...

“My mom looked like me. She was real fast, too.” Rocket said. Though she blamed her mom for her sister’s death and felt angry at her for abandoning them, she had to admit that she knew how to fly. “My dad once said she was lightning fast.” She glanced at Nanako. “My dad was really big. He was all white.” She narrowed her eyes against the wind. Then, her eyes widened as she realized something. “Hey, maybe he was a pet too! What do you think, Nana?”
(@Anime2lover )

Nana: don't know, it's possible. Pidgeons get lost in the races all the time. Some are never seen again. *she said in responce to her.*
Rocket nodded in understanding. “It seems I have domestic blood, too.” She said quietly, mostly to herself. “Hey, Nana, let’s take a break.” She cooed. She tucked in her wings and dipped down, flapping rapidly towards a telephone pole. Landing on it, she instantly started to preen her wings. Due to all the skirmishes she had gotten in recently, her feathers were in a disarray. And she was sore, which annoyed her, since she couldn’t fly for as long as she wanted to without breaks.

“Oh,” Moonlight cooed. Her eyes followed the trail. “Which means...” her eyes narrowed at Riski, who seemed to possess more intelligence than his accomplice. “You were lying. There was a bird here. What did you do, eat him?” Actually, eating him was a possibility, given the bird’s size. In fact, with that thought, Moonlight should have been a little more afraid.
“There was no one here, and you must go before I eat you!” Riski growled, shoving both pigeons towards the window.
Blizzard was shoved out a window.

Blizzard shook his feathers out, annoyed at the way they were treated, but kind of surprised that Riski hadn’t actually eaten them. “They’re definitely hiding something.” He offered to the dejected lieutenant.

Back
Top Bottom