~>Fury of the Wind<~ [Chat Thread]

I was planning to have the crows continue to search for Magnolia for a little while, than have a crow gathering to get more searchers, spread the news, and make a plan of action. But, since @Rooster_Tyranny has a lot of the crow characters, I think we'll have to wait to do that. I'm not sure what to do instead, so if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.

I was planning to have the crows continue to search for Magnolia for a little while, than have a crow gathering to get more searchers, spread the news, and make a plan of action. But, since @Rooster_Tyranny has a lot of the crow characters, I think we'll have to wait to do that. I'm not sure what to do instead, so if anyone has any suggestions it would be appreciated.
I've realized this also means that most raven activity will have to be delayed.. Unless they figure out something else nefarious to do. Hmm...

Last edited:
@AMERAUCANAS4REAL @Butterscotchbitesfinger @OldEnglishGameBantam33 @Rooster_Tyranny @Ducklover2 @LoveMyChickenBabies @FluffTheDuck @Anime2lover
I didn't realize it, but this roleplay has been alive for a year! :D Thanks to everyone on here who helped keep it alive. XD

Also I wanted to clear something up- it's the 3rd or 4th day in the RP, it's winter, and the it's currently around midday. Just so everything is slightly less confusing. XD
So we’re in a tropical area?

So we’re in a tropical area?
Let me look at the first post again..

Edit: here's what I wrote "The setting of this roleplay is a temperate zone by the ocean. The pigeons live mainly around the center of the city, the crows in the suburban areas surrounding the city, the ravens in the woodlands beyond, and the seagulls in the sea by the city.
Between the sea and the city, there is a large dump, where the pigeons, crows, and seagulls often look for food. The pigeons’ main base is in the center of the city atop a large, flat-roofed building."

Let me look at the first post again..

Edit: here's what I wrote "The setting of this roleplay is a temperate zone by the ocean. The pigeons live mainly around the center of the city, the crows in the suburban areas surrounding the city, the ravens in the woodlands beyond, and the seagulls in the sea by the city.
Between the sea and the city, there is a large dump, where the pigeons, crows, and seagulls often look for food. The pigeons’ main base is in the center of the city atop a large, flat-roofed building."
Shouldn’t there be snow then? Because I’ve had consistent snow since December First. I would've thought South Carolina, but that’s not exactly “temperate.”

Back
Top Bottom