GA - Buff Orpingtons Eggs 12+ $24SOLD

bargain

Love God, Hubby & farm
11 Years
Apr 13, 2008
Bowdon, GA
Thanks JamesA!

I will have more next week so if anyone wants them, they can pm me and we'll set up a deal for you too!
----------------------------------------

Beautiful hens and rooster! There will be one dozen + eggs Price of $24 includes priority shipping and tracking number.
8875_buff_orph.jpg

8875_buff_orph2.jpg

Our poultry are given great grain and feed and chemical free home cooked vegetables.

These photos don't do full justice to the buff orpingtons. They are just so beautiful and they just seem to shimmer in the sunshine .....I call them my strawberry blondes! These are not hatchery chickens but from a local breeder.

We do accept paypal

[email protected]

Please mark sold on this thread if you buy them and when you buy, please put your byc name in the notes section so I can know you are from the board.

We full time farm so we don't answer e mails, just pm's on the board.

Please let me know if you have any questions and thanks in advance for your support of small farmers. Have a blessed evening.

Last edited:
I'm posting some more pictures as I've been asked about the egg size. Hope this helps.

The 2 lighter colored eggs next to the Easter Eggers are Buff Orpingtons. I just threw these eggs together to help send someone pics of the EE's a while back but this gives you a size photo.

8875_p1010019.jpg

I'm looking fror a buff baby photo but cannot put my hands on one.

Thanks and please continue to pm with any questions. Have a blessed day.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom