Game hen or Bantam EE?

what do you guys think? Dutch? She has not grown at all lol. Her lobes look more white to me? Especially in the first photo.

Attachments

• IMG_4879.jpeg
    IMG_4879.jpeg
    486.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4881.jpeg
    IMG_4881.jpeg
    905.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_4719.jpeg
    IMG_4719.jpeg
    581.6 KB · Views: 20
She is beautiful!

She doesn't have the right body shape or tail for OEGB and her legs are too short. So I'm going with Dutch bantam too

what do you guys think? Dutch? She has not grown at all lol. Her lobes look more white to me? Especially in the first photo.
She’s so pretty!

ETA: My d’uccle came from welp hatchery and she’s really pretty. I wonder if yours if from welp too, if so they have nice bantams!

Have you noticed that the regular sized chickens are bullying your bantams? I want to add few bantams to my 3EE flock in nj, looking to see if it's a good idea of not.
Two grew up with the standard size girls and nutmeg (the Dutch this post is about) is one of them. She’s always held her own and has a saucy attitude.
My second batch was 3 D’uccles and a Wyandotte and the older batch picked on all the younger ones for a bit but now that they are all older laying and the rooster (D’uccle) is mating them all, they get along fairly well. They still sort of group up in their original batches when they free range but they also mingle without being ugly.

Back
Top Bottom