GAMES FOR EGGS and other fun prizes

Congratulations to all of you with new babies!

I need to get some updated pics of all the AC babies but here's a fairly recent picture of Onyx :)

So I got 3 survivors of my botched incubation, 2 with feathered legs (which I'm ok with, but sounds like you want to know these things)... I was thinkin you had them hatch and New once dry they were frizzle, I was thinkin, wow, that's a neat trick heh... the three are eating and drinking fine as far as I can tell... so it's wait n see on some wing feathers to report the frizzle to ya. Look to be 3 black as of now too, if you wanted to know that as well.

I was mostly curious if I just got really lucky on the first batch with how many frizzleds I got. Usually less than half are frizzled. I don't care if these have feathered legs. They're just for fun. But it is interesting to note the occurrence of feathered legs in these chicks.

@cjwaldon this is from your stock. I like the size and color of his comb. Disregard how his hackles look. He is wearing TWO no crow collars to keep him on my neighbors good side.

Back
Top Bottom