Garden thread

Here’s a pic of my butterfly and hummingbird garden

Gorgeous! My hummingbird garden is an awkward corner next to the ugly garage. Didn't know what else to do with it, so turned it into a mostly shade perennials garden.

garden2020-5.jpg

Thank you! What zone are you in? I’m in 8B. I have a Meyer lemon tree and I love it!
I’ll tell you my county. I’m carteret county NC (please don’t censor I don’t mind sharing merely because it will be impossible to find me if someone wanted to). I think I’m 9ish? My meyer lemon I dragged inside, idk why because they can survive freezes easily. I probably should just leave it outside. I’ve got loads of cuttings from it and they’ve all rooted. 100% propagation. 4 meyers and 6 limes. Everyone says I have the green thumb but idk

My Meyer lemon is planted on the south side of my house. It is 12-15 years old. I kept it in a large pot the first 4 years and moved it in and out of my barn in the winter. I keep it pruned to about 5-6’ tall and wide. I get over 200 lemons each year. We don’t have snow often, but it doesn’t miss a beat when we do
DEBD0914-4628-4371-A949-7688B3CA7D07.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom