Glen's Recovery thread.

hugs.gif
and
fl.gif
for Glen and your daughter.

Yes Amy I have an update, it is not alot of information but an update nonetheless.

When Glen was air lifted his blood pressure was 40/20, his liver was severed and he had massive internal bleeding. Brain activity scale is a 3-15. 3 being brain dead, 15 completely active. He was a 3 on Sunday. Yesterday, and today he remains a 6. Levels of brain swelling max out at 25 before a skull cap needs to be removed. His pressure was 25 for more than 24 hours, then suddenly turned downwards. Today it was a 5. No further internal bleeding, and he remains in a medically induced coma, not breathing on his own. He is still too weak for surgery. Both legs were crushed as well as most ribs.

When Tara (his wife) holds his hand, he responds, though it is not known if that is a mental response or a physical one.

Prayer works, and this post has shown. It is going to be a slow recovery for him, however I believe he WILL recover. He is showing MAJOR improvements in small doses.

And in the midst of all this, my third grandchild this month was born. Perfect and healthy. Boy. Cash Taylor, 7 lbs 15 ounces.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom