Glinda goose can’t stand up suddenlyI found a recipe for probiotics online and I’ve been feeding her

You don’t have ducks? They can do okay with other water fowl but do much better with their own. Is this bird sanctuary run by people who care for the birds? In other words people don’t just go an drop off their birds and there is no one to take care of them? I am very sorry you lost Glinda. I am sure Suwannee is heart broken they mate for life.

You don’t have ducks? They can do okay with other water fowl but do much better with their own. Is this bird sanctuary run by people who care for the birds? In other words people don’t just go an drop off their birds and there is no one to take care of them? I am very sorry you lost Glinda. I am sure Suwannee is heart broken they mate for life.

I think the place I am thinking about is known as a wildlife sanctuary. I’ve spoken to the woman who has run it several times. A few months back when Suwanee was hobbling, I called her and she offered to take him then. But no I don’t have any other ducks or geese, we do have 75 chickens. That’s how Suwanee and Glenda showed up here – they got dropped off by a neighbors friend to the pond near our property, and then started showing up to hang out with our chickens every day.

As long as Suwannee Is happy here he can stay. I might get him a new wife if I can eventually. Time will tell. Thanks again Miss Lydia!

Back
Top Bottom