Going to ask her tonight

Quote:
can I just say from a girls point of view..... If my husband of 15 years ever went down to the bar with the boys after I said I was not feeling well he would not be called my husband for much longer.... he would be called the ex-husband...

Quote:
get a bowl and a plate.... and a serving tray... a champagne flute with ginger ale...

put the ring box in the bowl and cover it with the plate (so the plate is making a lid) place this and the other items on the serving tray

bring it to her in bed (or on the sofa) and tell her you made her something that may make her feel better... when she takes off the plate she sees the open ring box in the empty soup bowl.... (have chicken noodle soup in stand by too)

GOOD! Yea, this is very good! I like this!

x2 i like this one. very sweet, meets all a womans needs. love, comfort, and food
big_smile.png

Quote:
can I just say from a girls point of view..... If my husband of 15 years ever went down to the bar with the boys after I said I was not feeling well he would not be called my husband for much longer.... he would be called the ex-husband...

On the other hand, after being married 40 years, I endorse the idea!
GO TO THE BAR, HONEY! I AM SICK!

Quote:

LOL I can assume after 40 years of marriage you have had your fair share of cleanin vomit and everything that goes with it.... but this is a new marriage..LOL

Well,, if she's sick she may not get the enjoyment out of it that she would otherwise. If it's a tummy bug it may pass quickly and you could have a romantic breakfast proposal: Honey, I wanted to do this last night, but realized it may not have been the right time for you with you feeling badly. So I decided to wait until today and instead of ending the year on a good note, starting the new year on a high note! Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife? You are already my life's partner, my true love, the other half of my soul. The only thing that could make it better would be the honor of sharing rings for all the world to see. I love you.

Quote:

Ok Ok I'll cave.............. dude just go get some beer and pizza then call over some of the boy's for a poker night................ after all it is New Years eve............. why waste a good saturday night. Make the best of a bad situation. I am sure she will understand. Just don't forget to check on her every few hours and see if she is Ok.

She is sick, doesn't feel good, looks like well not her best, and she probably ain't in all that good a mood. Go to plan B.

Quote:

Ok Ok I'll cave.............. dude just go get some beer and pizza then call over some of the boy's for a poker night................ after all it is New Years eve............. why waste a good saturday night. Make the best of a bad situation. I am sure she will understand. Just don't forget to check on her every few hours and see if she is Ok.

She is sick, doesn't feel good, looks like well not her best, and she probably ain't in all that good a mood. Go to plan B.

smack.gif
You are gonna get alot of these for that one, buddy!
smack.gif

I say go for it. Heck it might make her forget being sick. With all the joy of being proposed to. Go for it. With the chickennoodle soup.

Back
Top Bottom