Gold Appenzeller Spitzhauben

Happy to report that the gold spangled appenzeller bantom that I have, grew into a beautiful princess and now lays some delightful little white bantom eggs for our breakfast :0)
"Appy" is on the far left of the picture and is a little smaller than the barbies I have. She is very very tame and bold, not at all like some forums make them out to be (a little skittish).

I'll try and get some nicer pictures of "Appy" once the weather clears up a bit and their 80ft run does not look like a mud bath! I even laid new turf last year but the weather has been so wet and we're on soggy clay ground. I can't wait for summer !!!!

Happy to report that the gold spangled appenzeller bantom that I have, grew into a beautiful princess and now lays some delightful little white bantom eggs for our breakfast :0)
"Appy" is on the far left of the picture and is a little smaller than the barbies I have. She is very very tame and bold, not at all like some forums make them out to be (a little skittish).

I now have two gold LF girls too, they ARE skittish though!

Thank you I will try to find them, the only gold I could find were $99 a chick straight run...No way I can afford that. However I can find the silver for about $4 a peep...But I would really love to get a pair of Gold or if someone has manged to get them into the states, the Blues or Chamois, or ever the black :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom